MAPC INFORMS, ANALYZES, AND MOTIVATES TO ACTION
We,members of MAPC, support the candidacy of Senator Bernie Sanders for President of the United States.
Senator Sanders stands for values and political-economic goals that we support and fight for.
- Non-interference in the affairs of other nations, either overtly or covertly through funding and arming of opposition groups through front organizations, as in the Ukraine and Syria.
- Nuclear disarmament; no so-called "modernization" of the U.S. nuclear arsenal; removal of U.S. nuclear weapons from Germany and other foreign countries
- Supporting Womens' Rights and Gender Equality at work, in private life, and in the family
- Racial Justice
- Medicare for all persons
- Tuition-free vocational and higher education
- Redistribution of wealth in the United States: this is the only way to finance the goals that President Sanders want to realize.
"The political establishment may want us to step aside before the map shifts in our favor. The corporate media may continue to write us off as they have throughout this entire campaign.
But one thing is clear: the working families of this country who are held back by a rigged economy kept in place by a corrupt system of campaign finance are still fighting to take their country back from the billionaire class:
Bloomberg National Poll - March 24, 2016" (Sanders campaign statement)
Bernie Sanders: 49%
Hillary Clinton: 48%